How Acumen Helped Insurance Business Grow 5X
A small business offering health, home, auto,?and business insurance.
The multi-partner insurance business was doing well, the chief marketing officer had a good projection of sales and things were moving along as planned. The sales team was closing inbound leads, who either called in or submitted an online form through the website.
Their business was growing, but they also noticed that the reps had a lot of time on their hands that meant that they were not getting enough leads to close.
The Marketing Team relied on traditional online paid-advertising on one channel.
The chief marketing?officer was exploring an omnichannel advertising and marketing strategy. Their existing strategy worked well,?but they felt that they could do a lot more. They wanted to try and amplify their omnichannel strategy.
- To help client increase inquiries online while generating local interest in the community and within the target markets
- To leverage 2 office locations to target local people and encourage walk-ins and connect the small business with their larger carriers so that adequate branding and exposure is achieved.
What we’ve done:
- Deployed Google analytics tools to assess current performance.
- Performed competitor analysis and created brand personas.
- Synergize findings with key management and cost-benefit analysis.
- Assessed target demographics and created target buyer personas.
- Created & Implemented content plan that resonates with the target audiences.
- Developed effective email marketing workflows for re-targeting
- Implemented omnichannel advertising (Ad networks/Adwords/Facebook and Twitter).
- Hyper-Local SEO for 2 locations to bring additional local traction.
??Weekly/Monthly reporting of key findings and current progress while maintaining continuous online access to analytics for key stakeholders
??Identification & refinement of key opportunity areas, prioritizing each based on Impact/Effort
??Recommending & Implementing actions based on industry’s best practices
??Constant follow-up with Client to assign tasks and due dates and track progress
- Online inquiries and conversions increased 5X
- Phone calls increased by 4X
- Growth was noticed in all sectors of the business, earlier growth was slow in the life section.
- The client expanded to add business insurance.
- Inquiries for business insurance have taken off and within the first 6 months, client landed insurance contract with 4 multi-unit businesses with 20 – 40+ employees.